***Sold*** 4 ea. Majestic Rollerball Kits Starter Kits (PSI) with Rhodium and Black Titanium Finish

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

David350

I have 4 each of the Majestic (full size) rollerball starter kits for sale. These kits have the Rhodium and Black Titanium finish which I don't see that Penn State Industries even offers anymore due to the high cost of the rhodium plating. I bought many of these about 3-4 years ago when PSI was running a special on them. I am now trying to get my pen hobby supplies down to a more manageable size so I am putting these up for sale. Each starter kit includes the rollerball rhodium and black titanium pen kit, 160 mm and 15/32 drill bits, set of bushings, set of barrel trimmer sleeves, and an extra set of tubes. Please note that this does not include the little box that the pen kit came in as they wouldn't fit into my storage bins in the box so I tossed those, but this will of course not affect your ability to make a great pen. Please see the picture, I am only attaching a picture of one kit as they are all identical. I am asking $45 for each of these kits plus actual shipping costs using Pirate Shipping.

I also have one each of the pen making accessories for the Majestic (full size). This includes all the items as listed above, except for the actual pen kit, as per its picture. I am asking $10 for this (PSI is asking $27.95 without the set of tubes) plus actual shipping costs using Pirate Shipping.

Please note that all of the above kits include a 160 mm drill bit, while the instructions call for a 37/64" drill bit. These kits came this way from PSI and I measured the 160 mm bit with my calipers and it does read 37/64" so I am assuming this was a common substitution.

If you are interested, please claim what you would like in this thread and PM me your full mailing address so I can get you the shipping costs. Payment by PayPal friends and family is preferred, or a check will work too, but take longer of course. Thanks, David

Attachments

• Majestic Starter Kits.jpg
    Majestic Starter Kits.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Majestic Pen Making Accessories.jpg
    Majestic Pen Making Accessories.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 73
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom