So, who actually makes those pen kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Amihai

I have an idea for a pen kit.
How do I find a manufacturer which will be able to produce what I want?

Actually, who makes all the kits we use?

Thank you in advance,
Amihai Fishman.

The ones I use the most are the ones sold by a major supplier here in the USA. I believe they are manufactured in Taiwan.

You can check out and join Alibaba.com and get plenty of information and help on buying just about any kind of imported product you can imagine, including custom work. You post what you want, and suppliers will contact you. I have used them to order two products I use regularly: a custom-made Texas Ranger-style concho and some very nice gift pouches for pens.

The downside, as I see it, is that manufacturers in Taiwan, China, India, etc. have gotten wise to pricing, and the good deals aren't as good as they used to be, plus their minimal orders can be pretty stiff, tying up a lot of cash. On some things, you can do almost as well, and order in smaller quantities, through eBay.

Fred Bruche

In the for what it's worth category, I chatted with this gentleman at the Philly Pen Show last year and he mentioned that he was working with PSI to design their kits. "New pen design requests are welcomed and I would be glad to work with you on your dream to make it a reality" so it might be worth contacting him.

Top Bottom