'So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, good night...'

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hallelujahal

hallelujahal

'So long, farewell
Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight
I hate to go and leave this pretty site'

Much like Ash I'm afraid I too am quitting this site and reducing my footprint to the other side of the pond. I'm afraid the recent 'bespoke' arguments finally got too much for me today. But I leave you with my latest turning - it made a complete mess of my workshop, but became a pen that I hope my granddaughter (who has a special birthday next week) will love and cherish for many years to come :D Take care all - have a lovely and blessed Easter!
God bless
Alex
messinpink.jpeg
peninpink.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Best wishes. and I understand your thoughts. Social Psychology research points to what is a key element to happiness. Not money, not superb health, not status, but being around like-minded individuals that respect you and you respect them. And it is also not about being in total agreement of opinions - just respect!

jttheclockman

Have to say beautiful pen to say farewell with and I am sure will be well received. Striking color. Good luck on the other side of the pond. Stop by any time. We keep the borders open. :)

TDahl

I am sorry to hear you are leaving Alex. I enjoyed your posts and your general good nature personality. Best of luck to you. Beautiful pen.

RichAldrich

Sorry to see you go! Embarrassing. Sadly we are losing the I out of the IAP. Losing
Have to say beautiful pen to say farewell with and I am sure will be well received. Striking color. Good luck on the other side of the pond. Stop by any time. We keep the borders open. :)
Very worried about your mental health. Please get some help.

The pen looks great. I find that the more a thing gets argued about, the less important it is. Two soldiers in a foxhole never argue whether to use a crayon or a rocket to take out a tank.

penicillin

After careful thought and consideration this past weekend, I decided to leave as well. There was no need for a special thread to announce it.

-> For the record: I stand behind my posts here on Penturners.org.

Dannv

Beautiful pen. Sorry to see you go. There are people on this forum (not many) who I find abrasive (to be kind,) so I just chose not to read what they write. Much easier on my blood pressure. :)

Top Bottom