SMITTY'S CLUB CHANGE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
TO ALL SMITTY'S CLUB MEMBERS - THERE IS A CHANGE COMING SOON.

SMITTY'S PEN WORKS WILL BE OFFERING QUANTITY DISCOUNTS ON MANY PRODUCT TO ALL CUSTOMERS.

SMITTY'S CLUB MEMBERS WILL ALWAYS GET THE LOWEST AVAILABLE QUANTITY DISCOUNT PRICE REGARDLESS OF THE QUANTITY THEY BUY. IF A PRODUCT HAS DISCOUNT LEVELS OF (FOR INSTANCE) 1 TO 4 ITEMS, 5 - 9 ITEMS, 10 TO 24 ITEMS AND OVER 25 ITEMS ... SMITTY'S CLUB MEMBERS WILL ALWAYS GET THE "OVER 25 ITEMS" PRICE AT CHECK OUT.

SMITTY'S CLUB WILL BE OPENING UP TO NEW MEMBERS BUT THE JOINING PROCESS WILL CHANGE. MEMBERS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN AND GET CLUB MEMBER PRICES ON THE SAME STORE ORDER. THEY WILL HAVE TO BE CONFIRMED AS MEMBERS BEFORE THEY GET THE MEMBER PRICES.

CURRENT MEMBERS WILL NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING.

WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THIS CHANGE TAKES PLACE.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Smitty. Can you please tell me if I am a member? Any specials on the LeRoi BTW? Love than pen!

Rchan63

Hi Smitty

I got deleted when you changed server or upgraded your server, anyway how can I become a member again?

THX

Richard

TonyL

Membership

Smitty. Can you please tell me if I am a member? Any specials on the LeRoi BTW? Love than pen!
At this time you are not a member..... I'm not sure what you mean by Le Roi BTW - I don't sell a kit by that name.

I will fix the membership issue - my fault.

BTW = By the way...sorry about that too.

Question was about the Le Roi Royal.

Thank you :)

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Right now Tony you can't do anything about membership the club is closed to new members until I get the store changed. There is a sale on 6 (two of each color) Royales right now. Under Pen Kit Packages....no picture with the listing. i
At this time you are not a member..... I'm not sure what you mean by Le Roi BTW - I don't sell a kit by that name.

I will fix the membership issue - my fault.

BTW = By the way...sorry about that too.

Question was about the Le Roi Royal.

Thank you :)

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The change to my store is now scheduled for June and memberships will probably open up in July --- Right now it appears that membership will be an off-line process but I can tell you this:

ONLY CUSTOMERS WHO ARE ALREADY REGISTERED AT THE STORE WILL BE ACCEPTED Registration can be accomplished easily at any time with no purchase needed to do so.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Change to store delayed

I am now told that the changes in my store will not be worked until Late July....so membership opening again will be held up.

I apologize but I can't do the changes myself.

I'm new here too, I was actually referred to both the site and Smitty's by iMattDaddy. I was happy to find his site and look forward to hearing if membership is open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom