Trade Smitty Pen Works Cabelleros, Classic Vintage Rollerballs, and 2 Orions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I have:

• 4 Caballeros - I will include some G2 refills because I would think dust would fly out of the stock refills
3 look like Chrome finish and 1 package says Rhodium (let's call it "looks like Chrome")
  • 5 Classic Vintage Convertible - the bags say Gold Titanium. PSI has something I think like these. And they all look like RBs, so I wouldn't plan on converting then into anything
  • 2 Woodturningz Chrome Orions. I made one and didn't care for it, but some my like them

There are all 3 to 5 years old - still in the original plastic bags (in case you are thinking about going to the Antiques Road Show :))

If I had a set Ginsu knives I would throw those in too; but I don't.

All for the one low price; I mean trade of :

• Any 3 EDC Carry clicks or any 3 Everyday Classic Clicks
or
  • 5 Professor/Exemplars any finish
or
  • 5 CSSUA Aero Twists Chrome only

CONUS only and each party pays their own shipping.

I would have a better chance of spotting Big Foot riding a unicorn through NYC than finding the bushings.

Thanks for reading and hopefully laughing a little bit. I am just getting rid of kits that I have never gotten around to turning.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Hi Terry. I will pay the cost of shipping the my kits to you and you will pay the costs of shipping your kits to me. In other words, I am going to send the above kits. I will pay to ship them to the you. I will mostly use a SFRB (around $7.85). The recipient of my kits will send me any of the below to me and pay to ship them to me. We don't reimbursement each other fr anything. We simply trade kits. Let me know if you still want to trade - no pressure. Thank you!

I want am looking to get these, in return for the Caballeros, classic vintage, etc.
  • Any 3 EDC Carry clicks or any 3 Everyday Classic Clicks
or
  • 5 Professor/Exemplars any finish
or
  • 5 CSUSA Aero Twists Chrome only

Top Bottom