Smithy mill for sale - extremely cheap!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thrustmonkey

My neighbor is moving and is getting rid of almost all of his stuff.

He wants to sell his Smithy Granite 1324 mill for $1,000! I don't know all that much about it, but I do know it comes with more than $1k worth of tooling and accessories! He says he only ran it a couple of times, and it looks like it's hardly been used. He told me all he turned on it was aluminum.

It comes with all kinds of chucks - 3 jaw, 4 jaw, some kind of chuck that you bolt odd shaped items to, collets, various jacobs chucks. It also comes with a bunch of cutters and other accesories. He also tells me you can cut threads on it.

He also has a MSC metal cutting band saw, model #40051690; a Craftsman 6X48" belt & 9" disc sander model #351; and a Craftsman 14" bandsaw; all free for the taking.

The mill is located in Plainfield, Il.. He will not ship, you have to come and pick it up; with a truck and a couple of strong friends.

I think he wants me to act as a middle man - you pm me if your interested with your info, and I'll let him know and you guys can e-mail or text each other and work out the details. I'm just trying to help out a friend.

Ross
If I had the room and the muscle I'd take it myself.

Top Bottom