Smart Phone Holders

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

James Smith

I'm getting a head start on Christmas gifts so I thought I'd share these here. While these are not exactly pens, they are made the same way. They are Smartphone Holders from PSI. Super easy to make, use very little material, and really work well. I made several of these from cut-offs I had hanging around.

Attachments

• Smart Phone Holders.JPG
    Smart Phone Holders.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 134

Marko50

Super cool, and nice build, James! Just a word of caution for you though; These will shatter a phone screen if the phone is dropped with the holder still attached, from any height. Speaking from experience, unfortunately. I still use it, but I have to be psychotically careful how I handle moving my phone around with the holder attached. Let your gift receivers know so they don't break their phone screens. Just sayin'

James Smith

Super cool, and nice build, James! Just a word of caution for you though; These will shatter a phone screen if the phone is dropped with the holder still attached, from any height. Speaking from experience, unfortunately. I still use it, but I have to be psychotically careful how I handle moving my phone around with the holder attached. Let your gift receivers know so they don't break their phone screens. Just sayin'
Thank you for that information. I use one with my smartphone, but I don't adjust it so that it is snug. That said, I will certainly share your information with the folks I give these to.

Top Bottom