Small Bowl Blanks; Spindle Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sprung

Prices do not include shipping. Payment by PayPal. Can easily combine shipping with anything else I have available for sale.

7 small bowl blanks - various species. Sizes written on each blanks. Blanks are:
Top row: figured walnut, unknown exotic, monkeypod
Bottom row: goncalo alves, Canadian chokecherry, spalted ??? (maybe maple), unknown exotic

$80 (+ shipping - will fit in a MFRB)

Bowl1.jpg

Bowl2.jpg

Miscellaneous Spindle Blanks - MFRB mostly full - $40 (+ MFRB shipping; could fit in some of the pen blanks I have for sale in another thread)
Features walnut, cherry, and a piece each of the following: indian rosewood, ash, sycamore, spalted wormy cherry, mulberry

O1.jpg

O2.jpg

O3.jpg

O4.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sprung

Oh, if only shipping wasn't so expensive, I know where this wood would be on its way too.

Len

Aye, a SFRB to Canada is expensive enough - anything bigger gets real spendy real fast, unfortunately!

Lucky2

Yeah, the shipping is expensive, but the .28 cents lost on the exchange rate hurts more. If the dollars were at par, the shipping rate wouldn't bother me in the least. Because what I pay to have an item shipped from the states, is pretty much what I pay to have an item shipped acrossed Canada. Our postal rates are ridiculously high, so I never mind the shipping rate on smaller items from the states.

Len

Lucky2

I'm dying here, would you care to check and see what the weight of this wood is, and how much it would cost to ship it to Canada? It would need to be mailed to; Fredericton N.B. Canada, postal code, E3G-0A9. One never knows, it might not be cost prohibitive.
Len

Sprung

I'm dying here, would you care to check and see what the weight of this wood is, and how much it would cost to ship it to Canada? It would need to be mailed to; Fredericton N.B. Canada, postal code, E3G-0A9. One never knows, it might not be cost prohibitive.
Len

Len, which box? They are both USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Boxes. There is a maximum weight limit of 20lbs shipping in one of these boxes internationally, which I would say both of these boxes are under - I would weigh to check for certain. A MFRB costs $47.10 to Canada. I could see how much of the above two boxes fit into a large flat rate box, while keeping it under 20lbs - a large flat rate box costs $61.30 to Canada.

Or I can find a box that will hold all of it and see what it would cost to ship FedEx or UPS to you. I do not have any idea as to what that would cost, but I can certainly look into it.

Let me know which option(s) you'd like to explore and I'll see what we can do, Len!

Lucky2

No don't go to any bother, I'll pass on them for now. I presently don't have a shop, and I'm not to sure when I will get to building my new one. Thanks though.
Len

Sprung

I presently don't have a shop, and I'm not to sure when I will get to building my new one.

Oh, that's a bummer! Hope you can get to building a new one sooner rather than later! I had a hard enough time with the shop being down when we moved a while ago and it was slow going getting it set back up. Being completely without a shop would be even more challenging!

Top Bottom