slimmest body parker refill pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fish30114

I am looking for a slim body Parker refill pen. I have made a few 'Tetra's' and while they are a slim body pen they have a flaw in their design and the clip section doesn't stay put even with a drop of CA on that piece. I would love to find a parker refill pen that has as slime of a body as the Tetra.

Any advice/input is welcomed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The slimmest I could identify was the Executive at an outside diameter of .420".

It has the further advantage of being about $5.

I started a thread in Exotics forum, where I can give you a link to our website, you will find that thread by following this link

Last edited:

TonyL

I just bought 30 of them (chrome, satin, gun metal). Easy to make, lots of blank material to show-off (length-wise), sell well, can also we equipped with a Parker-style gel refill (writes more like a RB). And inexpensive.

David350

I had asked a similar question a year or so ago and was told about the Zoe pen kit by an IAP member I can't remember now. It uses an 8 mm tube and I have made several and I think they are nice. Here is a link:

r and b crafts - zoe

It is probably more a ladies pen, but if that is what you are looking for it could be a good option...

Curly

The Tempest is .370 at the nib if you like click pens.

Disclaimer. My wife Marla makes blanks for the two companies that carry this pen.

Top Bottom