Slimline twists

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

7 mm twists. Need about 5. Where to get them cheap? Rockler sell them 5 for $12.95 ...no thanks.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

It's not so much the Slim Line ...it's the all twist pens. Lately the upper body is not engaging and I don't like improvising/fixing. Also as a gift the recipient has no idea how to change the refill. I don't hate slims. I can't stand them. I need 2 twists for current replacement. Had to buy 10. After I finish the 2 pens I'm working on I'm tossing all 7 mm pens in the lake behind me.

PenPal

Gosh I believe chasing bargain prices is a fetish in America. Like to think there is value in Slimlines generally. Since I have no pen envy only admiration for all kits enjoy making the Slims and show us how you did with these. Invitations to criticise usually rouse up a few. Inlife it was always tyres,oils, models of cars over the years ,you know why did you not consult with me I could have saved you heaps etc.

As far as the finish on pen kits safe ones usually Chrome.

Enjoy the craft I do.

Peter.

WriteON

Invitations to criticise usually rouse up a few.
Hi PenPal. I'm not serious... just having fun blowing steam. I enjoy any pen turning/assembling. Slims take skill and patience. They are in a league of their own. Can't beat the price. I love pen turning more than ever. Especially today. I'm moving into a new community... I run contests and give a pen to the winner. We are having fun with it. And we need it.

Top Bottom