Slimline Contest Results

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

Now I know this poll has caused many a sleepless night and an ulcer or two, but the numbers have been crunched and we have our top three.

In a three way tie for third place...........mredburn, dalcamino, brooks803, and mbroberg............wait a minutes this the wrong list. Alright who switched the Summer Extravaganze Best Contest list with the Ballpoint Contest list? Give me a minute here, let me find the right list. Okay here we go.

In third place and receiving a package of blanks and pen kits from Rober Sherlock.............
SOUTHERNCLAY!

13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg

In second place and receiving a $30 Gift certificate from Robutacion..........
JOHN SMITH!

19.jpg20.jpg

In first place and receiving a $50 gift certificate through IAP and $30 Gift certificate from Robutacion..........
JANSTER!

7.jpg8.JPG9.JPG

CONGRATULATIONS ALL!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

I would also like to encourage everyone who entered to go ahead and post your pens in the SOYP thread. There were some great pens and I'm sure people are curious as to who the makers were. Also be sure and thank our sponsors!

Janster

Thanks !!!!!

....to all that were in involved with the Summer Extravaganza. A lot of hard work was put forth by the chairman and sponsors along with all the entrants. I was lucky enough to place in the 1st IAP contest that I entered, Whoo Hooo......Be well......Jan

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
A beautiful pen, Jan & well deserving of your 1st place finish!
Congratulations to John & Warren also & thanks to Derek for hosting this great contest!

Edgar

southernclay

Wow! Pretty humbling to be in this group. Congrats Jan and John! Thanks Derek, you did an awesome job with the contest. Thanks to the donors as well. This was really fun.

Dale Lynch

Congradulations guys.The yin yang is what got my vote,bieng a martial arts teacher it appealed to me the most.Excellent pens everyone.

Top Bottom