Mini Review slabs blanks and boards

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

arevee

Last tuesday evening I placed an order for a couple of acrylic blanks from www.slabsblanksandboards.com I received them Friday morning and turned two of the nicest pens I ever turned. I was impressed at the speed in wich they arrived, the quality of the blanks and I was even impressed by the way they were packaged. I will defenitly order from this vendor again

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Janster

..Bob puts out some seriously beautiful blanks. I have had the pleasure of turning a few and am quite please. Too, he will make them to yours specs, coloration and blank size. Just a great guy to work with. Try em' out, I am sure you will be pleased w/his work! Be well......Jan

nanosec12

When I am looking for pen blanks, his site is one of the first places I look. He makes some beautiful cast blanks, everyone I have used turned well with no bubbles, no cracking, and no blow outs. For wood, I like the woods he stocks (I have made a lot of pens using his cherry, and a few from his pig-nut hickory) and his prices can't be beat. Like most of the vendors you find here, specifically the smaller shops, he will sometimes include an extra blank or two...

Mondo

Turned his Grape and Lime and have three more PR's to turn this weekend. Package is great, turn around is great, and the blanks are awesome!

wood-of-1kind

..Bob puts out some seriously beautiful blanks. I have had the pleasure of turning a few and am quite please. Too, he will make them to yours specs, coloration and blank size. Just a great guy to work with. Try em' out, I am sure you will be pleased w/his work! Be well......Jan

You mean Scott?

BSea

You mean Scott?
Scott owns the site, but I sell some of my blanks through that site. It gets confusing sometimes.

wood-of-1kind

You mean Scott?
Scott owns the site, but I sell some of my blanks through that site. It gets confusing sometimes.

Got it, now it's clear where Bob comes in.:)

Top Bottom