Skull kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jonkou

Jonkou

This is one of 50 or so kits I received when I bought a pen turning hobby shop. Being new at pens I'll turn anything to learn from. The pen came out nice, good fit and finish but it's heavy overall especially the top and the detail on the nib feels uncomfortable. I've given away about forty pens so far and no one has chosen this one. Heads up for other newbies, it may look bad as in pics but its junk as a writing instrument.

C86A86B7-9EA0-40BF-8D4D-27553E7555E6.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Pretty close to my assessment of that kit !!! . LOL !!!

And I haven't even tried one.

I use pen-turning as a distraction from, not as a reminder of, mortality !!! LOL !

Rob_Mc

I've made and sold 5 or 6 of them in the last three years and try to have one in stock at all times There seems to be some people that have a thing for skulls and, if memory serves, almost always women. Don't ask me why! I tend to do them with some type of purple acrylic blanks on the pewter hardware. I tell anyone interested in them that they don't make particularly good pocket or purse pens but they look good on a stand on your desk as a statement piece. Everyone will know it's yours! That seems to help sell them. Just remember - if you're selling something it doesn't necessarily have to appeal to you - someone else might really like it or know someone who would and purchase it as a gift for them.

Top Bottom