Six String Military - Music That Inspires

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

A free concert to warm your soul:

Six String Soldiers.
Oh boy Mark, you have just touched a very "itchy" spot and something that I haven't talked about for many years and in fact, I have only 1 pic that survived almost 41 years, I'm talking about my, myself and I at the age of 19 (early 19th's) before I had my accident Oct that year while in the Portuguese Special Forces, I endup part of the Forces band and was a great time, we went everywhere and in those days things were a lot different but when it comes to music bands, not a lot has changed, a bunch of folks all with different musical abilities and sounds come out good.

I'm sure that it will be someone somewhere with recorded music from us and lots of pics taken at various shows, I had a tape that I brought with me but it disappears years ago so the only thing I've got from those days is this, Photo001.jpg

You guys are the first people seeing this pic in at least the best part of 35 years and while I would like to have a pic quality pic I have to content myself with it as is and don't ask me who took it, I have no idea.

Once upon a time, I was a healthy/fit young man, we all grow older, huh...?

Cheers
George

Top Bottom