Site Problems? July 22 - 23, 2023?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

Hello all:

The past couple of days (July 22,23 2023) I have been having multiple "site failed to load" - "retry" type errors when trying to pull up IAP, both on my computer and on my iPhone. Since it is happening on two platforms with two different browsers, I am speculation (hoping) that there has been some kind of problem/issue with the site on the server side.

Is anyone else experiencing these kind of difficulties or is it a client side (my equipment and software) problem?

Regards,
Dave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Darios

Is anyone else experiencing these kind of difficulties or is it a client side (my equipment and software) problem?

Regards,
Dave

Can confirm the same. Takes about 3 or 4 refreshes to come up.

egnald

Can confirm the same. Takes about 3 or 4 refreshes to come up.
Whew - Thank You - I was afraid it was in my equipment somewhere - like Windows Updates or iOS updates. Having some experience with IT and web servers and interfaces I understand the necessity for software updates, especially security updates, but sometimes the have a habit of wereaking total havoc on existing software, especially legacy stuff like an old, retired guy like me are used to and perfectly content with.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it. I have all of the features (bells & whistles) that I need in my software. It would be real easy to get me going....

Thanks again,
Dave

Darios

Whew - Thank You - I was afraid it was in my equipment somewhere - like Windows Updates or iOS updates.
Likewise, I've been playing with security software and thought I'd buggered something on my side as well.

Mike

I have been on a lot lately but have had no issues.
As Hank says, there have been massive solar flares in the last few days. I glanced at the article but did not read it. Could have been that.
Could be the reason for the heat wave.

Mike

Darios

Nope - no ad blockers or anything like that. It hasn't been quite as bad yesterday and today. I"m still thinking it must be (or have been) on the server side. - Dave
Thanks, just looking for potential commonalities.
And likewise, it's been better today but seen it a bit more often towards the end of the day and I've now seen it on two different machines at two different locations on my end.
And It does look to be a server side message

Top Bottom