Wanted Single point M13x0.75 tap and die set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

I'm in pretty dire need of an M13x0.75 single start tap and die set. This is the bastard step child of the machining world as everything goes from M12 to M14.

Anyone have a set they'd part with? They used to be available on ebay but not finding any sellers with them anymore.

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

Yeah, just how desperate am I to order from Victor?

$20 to ship a single die within the states. That's freaking stupid.

1645544243046.png

Mrach

I'm in pretty dire need of an M13x0.75 single start tap and die set. This is the bastard step child of the machining world as everything goes from M12 to M14.

Anyone have a set they'd part with? They used to be available on ebay but not finding any sellers with them anymore.

Thanks!
If you are in the states McMaster-Carr is always my go to vendor, it is rare they don't have what I'm looking for. I worked aerospace for 50 years as a Tool and Die maker and they were one of the major suppliers used no matter what company I worked for.

Mrach

Yeah, just how desperate am I to order from Victor?

$20 to ship a single die within the states. That's freaking stupid.

View attachment 328672
To make it easier to find the proper tap the proper call out is single lead, double lead, quad lead, etc. hope this helps. Im not trying to be know it all just thought it might make it easier to find what you are looking for.

Top Bottom