single pen kit needed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
WIth the Christmas season fast approaching, I've been working my credit card pretty hard . I can't afford an order for bunch of kits from a vendor, and the shipping costs for one kit through a vendor are likely too high - but I need to make a pen for my coworker for her wedding.

I was hoping someone would have a single chrome baron or jr. gent style kit that they'd be willing to sell to me and ship to Canada.

If not, no worries!

Thanks all!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Don Rabchenuk

I am placing an order and am willing to add what you need and ship to you. I will hold my order until tomorrow morning. I will be ordering from Exotic so if there is anything else you need added let me know.

Last edited:
So???? The anticipation of who got this done is killing me. A, B or C? I'm rooting for A, he's retired Navy (you can never go wrong with the U.S. Navy)...Go Navy!! But I hope you considered the others too. All were kind and generous offers.

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
A, B, C, D, and E very kindly offered to help out, but I figured out an alternative! I found a lonely and imperfect streamline in the back of my drawer, and it's going to have to do. I realized that despite the very generous offers, I cannot in good conscience ask anyone to go out to the post office on my account in the middle of a pandemic - so I'll make this work! People on this forum are entirely too kind!

Top Bottom