Simple pleasures...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have my own personal barber, my wife. When you're bald on top all you have to worry about is the sides. I trim my own beard so I stayed "high and tight" during the shutdown. Glad you got out and got the clipping. It's my father in laws biggest complaint, no haircut.

eharri446

I got mine cut, and when I told my wife, who is at our farm in northern Georgia, I was told that I could not come for at least 14 days.

TonyL

Wahl electric buzzer with my wife standing by with a vacuum. going on 2 years now.

sbwertz

I have my own personal barber, my wife. When you're bald on top all you have to worry about is the sides. I trim my own beard so I stayed "high and tight" during the shutdown. Glad you got out and got the clipping. It's my father in laws biggest complaint, no haircut.
I've been cutting my husband's hair for at least 40 years now.

I've been cutting my husband's hair for at least 40 years now.
We're not bald....we're thinning!

About 14 years ago a co-worker kept kidding me about having a "comb over", which I didn't. So to get even with him I got my hair cut in a crew cut style. Over time what I did have on top has migrated south. So I can't even consider myself thin, way too much skin on top now. At that point my wife took over the haircuts. And she does a great job!

Hair is over rated anyway. I'm 78, still have a full head of hair with no scalp showing through, and still most of my color... When I was working my last job, I was about 12 years older than my boss, approaching retirement age and my boss accused me of coloring my hair (like our salesman did... he had close to the same color as me, just from a bottle... ever so often you could see the white in his part)

Top Bottom