Silicone tube-in pen molds for sale!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Marko50

I have some of the older Ptownsubbies® pink tube-in silicone pen molds for sale. These are well made molds. They have been kept boxed up and clean. I simply need the shop space! Listed as follows:

SOLD OUT: unused, Slim-Line Silicone Tube-In pen molds: $5.00 each, plus shipping
6 unused: Razor Silicone Tube-In pen molds: $5.00 each, plush shipping

SOLD OUT: unused, Zen Silicone Tube-In pen molds: $5.00 each, plush shipping
SOLD OUT: lightly used Silicone Sierra Tube-In pen molds: $5.00 each, plus shipping

**A full set of silicone plugs and eye-screws are included with each Sierra and Zen mold.
**A full set of silicone plugs are included with each Razor and Slim-Line mold (eye-screws are not required).

Shipping is as follows:

USPS Flat Rate Padded Envelope: 5 to 8 molds (aprox $8.85)
USPS Flat Rate Small Box: 2 to 3 molds per box (aprox $8.65)
USPS Flat Rate Medium Box: 18 to 24 molds per box (aprox $16.00)
USPS Flat Rate Large Box: 25 to 30 molds per box (aprox $20.00)

Shipping will be added onto the PayPal invoicing.

If interested, please provide your name and a legitimate email address, along with the quantity you want of each mold in the 'replies', and I will send you a PayPal billing invoice (no PayPal account is necessary). PayPal will provide a safe and encrypted method of checkout. I will not see any credit card or personal financial information. I will only use your email address to prepare your personal PayPal invoice.

Billing and invoicing will show up as 'Hobble Creek Craftsman', along with my business email.

First come, first served, Thanks for looking!

-Mark Koster (Marko50)

Attachments

• IMG_1814.jpeg
    IMG_1814.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1813.jpeg
    IMG_1813.jpeg
    246 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2356.jpeg
    IMG_2356.jpeg
    318.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2357.jpeg
    IMG_2357.jpeg
    234.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Marko50

Remind me, the pink molds are only good for certain resins, right?
Remind me, the pink molds are only good for certain resins, right?
Well, it depends on what kind of resin you're using. Alumilite (urethane based resin) is the least caustic on them. Epoxy and PR are the hardest on them. You will want to use Stoner 'Urethane Mold Release' when using Alumilite and Stoner 'Thermoset Mold Release if you're using epoxy or something like Liquid Diamonds with them. Alumilite Clear in combination of Stoner 'Urethan Mold Release is definitely easier on this type of silicone mold (Pink).

Top Bottom