Sierra Winners and Finals Ranking

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwzrd

Congrats to all who entered the Sierra contest and thank you for providing so many great pens for us all to look at. Below are our winners for the 2024 20th Birthday Bash Sierra contest followed by the overall finals ranking info.

In third place edging out JT by just one vote in the last hour...
KLJ - Keith Sizemore with his Beautiful Burl pen
13. A.jpg

In Second place...
Frank727 - Frank Goss with his Black Obsession pen
1. A.jpg

And in first place, 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁 ...
mhallett - Michael Hallett with his Pen Oak Burl pen
8. A.jpg

Michael ran away with first place from the start of the finals poll but it was anyone's game for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th right up until the last couple of hours of the voting. Well done to all that entered.

The ranking with the number of votes for each individual in the finals poll are as follows...

1​
mhallett - Michael Hallett8. Pen oak burl sierra style59
2​
Frank727 - Frank Goss1. Black Obsession40
3​
KLJ - Keith Sizemore13. Beautiful Burl36
4​
jttheclockman - John Terefenko14. The IBEW Stands Proud35
5​
Seer - Jerry Linton5. Mello Yellow24
6​
Joebobber - Joe Tuinstra10. Gmelia burl with Paella21
7​
In2Fish - David Snell12. 50 Layers of Walnut and Cherry Veneer20
8​
jcm71 - John Muncie4. SEB Turned with Kudzu Oak17

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Just like to say first congratulations to the winners. Also thanks to Scott for chairing the contest. He did a great job. Coming in 4th is fine with me. I was beat out by worthy opponents and it was a pleasure making this pen. I will be making a few more of these because I am sure the brothers will see this and want some. Have different watch faces that work too. I thought matching my famous copper braiding casting works well with the watch dial and lightening bolt to stay with the electrician theme. i wish I was able to get a better photo of it because it has great appeal but with the glare it is tough to do. Again thanks to everyone who voted for my pen and to those who won and to those who took the time to enter

Frank727

Thanks to all that voted for my pen and Scott for running the contest. All were great pens and made for a tough competition.

Congrats to all who entered the Sierra contest and thank you for providing so many great pens for us all to look at. Below are our winners for the 2024 20th Birthday Bash Sierra contest followed by the overall finals ranking info.

In third place edging out JT by just one vote in the last hour...
KLJ - Keith Sizemore with his Beautiful Burl pen
View attachment 369526

In Second place...
Frank727 - Frank Goss with his Black Obsession pen
View attachment 369524

And in first place, 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁 ...
mhallett - Michael Hallett with his Pen Oak Burl pen
View attachment 369525

Michael ran away with first place from the start of the finals poll but it was anyone's game for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th right up until the last couple of hours of the voting. Well done to all that entered.

The ranking with the number of votes for each individual in the finals poll are as follows...

1​
mhallett - Michael Hallett8. Pen oak burl sierra style59
2​
Frank727 - Frank Goss1. Black Obsession40
3​
KLJ - Keith Sizemore13. Beautiful Burl36
4​
jttheclockman - John Terefenko14. The IBEW Stands Proud35
5​
Seer - Jerry Linton5. Mello Yellow24
6​
Joebobber - Joe Tuinstra10. Gmelia burl with Paella21
7​
In2Fish - David Snell12. 50 Layers of Walnut and Cherry Veneer20
8​
jcm71 - John Muncie4. SEB Turned with Kudzu Oak17
Thanks Scott for your excellent work, and thank you all for your votes. It was fun

jcm71

Congratulations to the three winners. Awesome pens and artistry. I am also extremely bragged that my entry made it to the final 8, far above what I was expecting. Winners all.

Top Bottom