Votes: 40 44.0%
  • 13. Beautiful Burl

Votes: 36 39.6%
  • 10. Gmelia burl with Paella

Votes: 21 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

woodwzrd

Here is our finals poll for the Sierra contest. I took the top four from each preliminary poll and shuffled them so the final eight are in random order. Some of the results from the preliminary polls were very close so I do not envy the voters and the task to choose our winners. All entries were awesome and I look forward to seeing who you all crown the winner.

Please select your top three. This poll will close in 72 hours.

8. Pen oak burl sierra style
8. A.jpg
8. B.jpg
8. C.jpg

5. Mello Yellow
5. A.jpg
5. B.jpg
5. C.jpg

4. SEB Turned with Kudzu Oak
4. A.jpg
4. B.jpg
4. C.jpg

14. The IBEW Stands Proud
14. A.JPG
14. B.JPG
14. C.JPG

12. 50 Layers of Walnut and Cherry Veneer
12. A.jpg
12. B.jpg

1. Black Obsession
1. A.jpg
1. B.jpg

13. Beautiful Burl
13. A.jpg
13. B.jpg
13. C.jpg

10. Gmelia burl with Paella
10. A.jpg
10. B.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Scott, have to say you are doing an awesome job running this contest. I believe you said this was your first time at this but looks like you did your homework because things are running smoothe. Thanks you for your time and effort. One thing I would like to ask you is to show the results of the final polling numbers when this part of the contest is all done. This helps for future people wanting to get into a contest. They get a better sense of what people want to see. Would like to see that in all the contests. Thanks. Again good luck to all finalists. Great work.

woodwzrd

Scott, have to say you are doing an awesome job running this contest. I believe you said this was your first time at this but looks like you did your homework because things are running smoothe. Thanks you for your time and effort. One thing I would like to ask you is to show the results of the final polling numbers when this part of the contest is all done. This helps for future people wanting to get into a contest. They get a better sense of what people want to see. Would like to see that in all the contests. Thanks. Again good luck to all finalists. Great work.
Thank you for your kind words. I have had a lot of fun running this contest and always enjoy creating my own entries. I look to the Bash every year. I will certainly make sure the numbers are visible when it is all said and done.

woodwzrd

We are up to 87 votes right now and the poll closes just after noon central time tomorrow.

There are just four votes separating 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place so it's going to be a tight one.

Let's see if we can push this over 100 votes to really drive this contest home.

Top Bottom