Sierra and Nouveau Trifecta!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mrtille

mrtille

A Sierra Twist pen turned from a blank from Mik Lawrence down under in Australia, (Thanks Mik!) accompanied by a pair of Nouveau Scepter pens in Buckeye burl, and Ambonya.

Attachments

• Sierra and Nouveau.jpg
    Sierra and Nouveau.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 436
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrtille

@ Magpens: Thank you So Much. Still working to get to the next level...so much to learn - Merrill

Last edited:

mrtille

@ Mark James: Thank You Sir, I am truly humbled to have them shown. I look forward to meeting some IAP folks very soon in Chicago, flying in from FL to the event!

Last edited:

mrtille

@ OZTurner. Thank You. I haven't been turning for too long; It's guys work like yours and other turners all over IAP that inspire me to focus on making memorable creations. Really appreciated. - Merrill

mrtille

Thanks to Everyone! I am truly humbled by this and always inspired by you and your respective works. I have a long way to go in learning more as a relatively new turner (2+ years). But it really has been fun! I hope to meet some of you if attending the Midwest Gathering.

Very Respectfully - Merrill

pgmorjal

Hi Merrill,
Great looking pens. It was also a pleasure meeting you at the MPG this past weekend. We sat across from one another during the steampunk hands on. Keep on turning.
Peter

Top Bottom