Show season is starting!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from elkhorn

elkhorn

Pen show season is just starting for me, with the first one tomorrow. I was impressed with the fishing blanks made by Mike (MrKugelschreiber) and had him make some up for me. The first is a fly on a gunmetal bolt action. The second is the same blank on a PSI fly fishing pen and the last one is a rainbow trout photo I had that he made into a blank and it is also on a PSI fly fishing pen.

C & C always appreciated.

Attachments

• fly fishing bolt action.jpg
    fly fishing bolt action.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 375
  • Fly fishing pen.jpg
    Fly fishing pen.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 375
  • Rainbow fly fishing.jpg
    Rainbow fly fishing.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 365
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elkhorn

Mal, thank you for the kind words and good wishes! Hopefully the customers will like them.

Alan, thank you. Mike did a great job on the blanks.

Lucky2

John, those are three beautiful pens, you did a super job on them. And I know we all have our own ways of doing things, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you did these. But, if it had been me making them, I'd have the hooks in the opposite orientation. I would have the loop of the hook, pointing to the top of the pens. As for the trout, I'd probably have done it the same way. But as I stated, it's just a matter of preference. Once again, they are beautiful pens!! Thank -you for sharing them with us.

Len

Last edited:

WarEagle90

Very nicely done, John. They're all good looking pens, but I like the fly and fly fishing one the most. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.

elkhorn

Don, thank you!

Len, I appreciate your comments. It's always tough with blanks like that to try and figure the best orientation. I'll try your suggestion next time.

Dan, much appreciated!

Top Bottom