Shortened EDC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TonyL

TonyL

Another one of Mark Mayo's beauties. I shortened the EDC so as not to need the adapter (which I don't have an issue with). I may use this as my new carry pen given its smaller size.

10 coats of mercury thin flex CA and, 600 and 800 grit sandpaper, them off to then buffing wheels.
Shortened EDC.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Thank you. About 12.5mms. I also had lined-up the grain and clip nicely; it must have moved when pressed together. I thought I had a grip on it.
Thanks folks!

sorcerertd

I'm going to have to try that out, too. I don't have a problem with the spacer, and even like a longer blank, but can easily see a customer or gift recipient accidentally throwing it away or losing it. For what it's worth, sometimes I put some painter's tape on the clip. Also, that's a nice piece of bocote.

NZ Pens

Tony, what is an EDC for us un-informed kinda folks?

JB, I believe it is short for Every Day Carry. Someone will correct me if it has another meaning also.

Great work on the pen Tony

Kent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TonyL

I'm going to have to try that out, too. I don't have a problem with the spacer, and even like a longer blank, but can easily see a customer or gift recipient accidentally throwing it away or losing it. For what it's worth, sometimes I put some painter's tape on the clip. Also, that's a nice piece of bo
JB, I believe it is short for Every Day Carry. Someone will correct me if it has another meaning also.

Great work on the pen Tony

Kent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, that is correct. This one: Any of these

Top Bottom