Short Introduction

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
My name is Donnie and I live in the Benton/Bryant area. With my free time being almost nonexistent for quite a while, I haven't been on the IAP site in any meaningful capacity for a long time... well before this section of the forum was opened.

It's good to see that woodturning is becoming more popular amongst the citizenry of Central Arkansas, and I do hope to spend more time communicating with and getting to know my neighbors.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
i know about not having any time to get on here....really miss being able to come to IAP........but wife says i gotta work and pay bills before i can play

i know about not having any time to get on here....really miss being able to come to IAP........but wife says i gotta work and pay bills before i can play

Yea... responsibility really sucks.

I went through a move that turned into 2 moves (a heck of a story there) and had my shop contents in storage for several months throughout that ordeal.

I've spent the last three months getting the new place set up to my liking and organized. I've still managed to spin quite a few duck calls and rings, but now I'm getting ready for spring... that's when the serious turning will begin.

Knucklefish

Welcome back! We are having a Central AR Chapter meeting in Feb on the 18th @ 10am here in Little Rock. (Bsea's house). Hope you can make it!

Top Bottom