Shop Life Photo Contest Winners!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

We have our Winners for the Shop Life Contest!!!!

In 3rd Place, Winning Instant Glues from Satellite City (valued at $40) & Box of blanks from edohmann (value at least $25.00)

redwill, with the descriptively named "IMG_0398.JPG":biggrin:

110692d1393122184-voting-poll-shop-life-photo-contest-0004-img_0398.jpg

In 2nd Place, Winning a $50 Gift Certificate from robutacion (valued at $50) & Baron kit and acc. from Bear Tooth Woods (valued at $32)

Brian G with "Utopia.jpg"

110715d1393124290-voting-poll-shop-life-photo-contest-0025-utopia.jpg

And last, but actually first, is our 1nd Place winner who will receive an Easy Pen Turner Tool from CSUSA (valued at $89) & $25 Gift Certificate from WoodnWhimsies (valued at $25)

Sylvanite with "Ribbons.jpg"

110691d1393122127-voting-poll-shop-life-photo-contest-0003-ribbons.jpg

Congratulations to all!!!!! There were a LOT of fantastic entries, and you all deserved to win!!!!

I've had a long day, and may not have time for it tomorrow, so the voting analysis for any consolation prizes may have to wait until Sunday. I will contact anyone who is affected in that by PM.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brian G

Hey, what an awesome way to start the morning! :cool: There were some great pictures entered.

Thank you, robutacion, for donating the $50 certificate. I'll have to ask for your help deciding how to use it. I can never get past the drool stage when I view your site.

Thank you, Bear Tooth Woods, for donating the Baron kit and accessories. I haven't attempted that style yet, and I'm looking forward to it.

Thank you, Todd, for being contest host.

My outdoor thermometer says 2° F this morning. Guess where I'm going to be today.

Brian G

Ah, no. I'm going to need a few more Farenheits to willingly do that.

March, around here, came in like a lamb. A darn cold one, but a lamb.

MarchLamb.jpg

toddlajoie

CONSOLATION PRIZE!!!!!!

I just got a chance to tally all the combined votes, and there would be one difference if the votes for both photos in the case of someone entering twice.

Sylvanite maintained his first place win with a combined total of 30!!!

Brian G held on to second place with a very respectable 26!!!

Which brings us to 3rd place.

Reddwil won 3rd place based on my original intention of the rules, with 18 votes for a single photo. His combined score for his 2 photos was a rock solid 19, however he was inched out by one person who had a combined photo score of 22!!!

I would like to announce the first AMBIGUOUS RULES CONSOLATION PRIZE!!!!

mdl7070 (Mark)!!!! With his 2 very similar photos of his daughter working on her first pen!!!

110707d1393123535-voting-poll-shop-life-photo-contest-0017-001.jpg

110712d1393123986-voting-poll-shop-life-photo-contest-0022-002.jpg

Mark, I have not yet had the time to put together a prize package for you, I will be in contact with Jeff to see if there are any spares left over in the vault, and other things I can pull together. I will be in touch with you about that in the very near future, but let's all be sure to give him a round of applause!!!!!

mdl7070

OThank you. The true thanks is to you for running this contest and others at the same time.and a big thank you goes out to everyone that had a part in a very good bash. Thanks also to all the members for the words of encouragment and the knowledge you pass on.

Top Bottom