shop gloat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbell111

For years, we've been sharing shop space in our 2-car garage with my convertible and a ton of junk. Soon, this will end.

We've been looking into selling our house and building a new one for a while. Last week, we signed a contract to buy five acres for the new casa. The bonus is that there is an existing 1500 sq ft warehouse on the back part of the property.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

Haynie's Law-"crap multiplies to fill available space."

Better get that shop set up before SWMBO needs a place put stuff. Enjoy the space.

sbell111

Haynie's Law-"crap multiplies to fill available space."

Better get that shop set up before SWMBO needs a place put stuff. Enjoy the space.

The good news is the my wife turns pens (far better than I do) and she is a tad OCD about a clean and orderly shop.

My plan is to section off about 40% of it for storing and working on vehicles and use the remaining 30'x30' space for the woodshop and a small mechanical room where the dust collector and air compressor will live.

sbell111

Thats awesome, tear down that warehouse and get you a 10x20 shed to put on the slab...........

There's no need. The side of the building has a 10 foot lean-to extension. The first 15-20 feet are walled in to serve as a shed for the lawn mower and related gear. The remaining 30-35 feet have only a roof, but will be good to store lots of other stuff.

(I'm pretty excited.)

Top Bottom