Shop Cleaning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

The newest pen hauler came with metal shelves and a cabinet in the back---it was a service van. They had to go-------now they are part of the shop blank storage system. We are still working on it but it's starting to come along. SWMBO is helping out----you can't turn your back on her for a minute----she has been known to help herself to Extra's.

Attachments

• IMG_1306.JPG
    IMG_1306.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 438
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I tell ya, That's a lot better than your old system. Did you find any new blanks hiding?

Gary Max

That is just one of several piles----------I wish there was room for more.
Erine---cleaning any part of this place is like Christmas----always finding something---todays score was-----Mescal Bean Burl----real nice stuff

nava1uni

I can find things in my garage, but none of it measures up to your wood. I find old screws, broken things but no wood. I will have to come look for things in your shop.

Gary Max

Hey ---we are having a get together here the end of Jan----It's open to all IAP members-----SWMBO has her own shop-----you want to talk about a mountain of wood.

since currently have only a tiny space to do my turning, i have become very stingy with allotting any space for extra blanks. So i m jealous of all y'all that have so much wood laying around just waiting to become blanks and pens and whatnot. :)

Karin Voorhis

You mean I could have had the laser DELIVERED???? :tongue:

Sure I would of! as long as you came over to help load it up first. hahahha
hahaha! well my thoughts where for you to stop and breath at my place for more than 10 seconds and I would show you a bunch of laser stuff.

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
hahaha! well my thoughts where for you to stop and breath at my place for more than 10 seconds and I would show you a bunch of laser stuff.

I know.. and I appreciate that.. But we were fading, and still had another
10 hours of driving ahead of us.. plus unloading and returning the truck..

Gary Max

Make sure you haul some of that with you when you come----we like laser stuff-------
I plan on having the showroom open also----hopefully the weather will be warmer----there ain't no heat down there.
The shop cleaning is starting to show results----I ain't done but it's getting better.

Top Bottom