Shop broken into

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

I was in my shop and my wife's uncle walks in... I feel so violated...

A bunch of the inlaws, and wife's best friend was here, so I hid in the shop, and he violated the inter santum (sp) of my happy place. He was a used car sales man for years, and owned a small flea market (which he ran into the ground). He started giving me "business tips" So I wrote them down and will now do the opposite! LOL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

A bunch of the inlaws, and wife's best friend was here, so I hid in the shop, and he violated the inter santum (sp) of my happy place. He was a used car sales man for years, and owned a small flea market (which he ran into the ground). He started giving me "business tips" So I wrote them down and will now do the opposite! LOL
Hey! probably better than outlaws coming in----:biggrin:

Simplex

I'd feel violated if my outlaws...err...uhh...inlaws did that to me too.

outlaws

Outlaws are much easyer to get along with than In-laws.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Outlaws are much easyer to get along with than In-laws.
Guess you just had the wrong in-laws. I had 4 sisters-in-law and 2 brothers-in-law and I still love my 3 surviving sisters-in-law as much as I loved my sisters. And they love me as much as they did their brothers (more in the case of some of their nastier brothers).

edicehouse

Don't get me wrong I like my inlaws. They are actually about the only family I have left (my brother that still lives here I don't associate with). I just don't like groups of people at my house.

Top Bottom