Shawshank Pen for Xmas Order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KateHarrow

KateHarrow

Managed to knock this Shawshank pen out just in time to ship it off and get the flu before Christmas Eve.

I'm just dying to get back into the shop.

I hope you all had wonderful and safe holidays. Stay warm out there!

EBCCD2FC-71B5-4E8F-8EDE-CBFCB3214556.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Looks good. What kit is that? Is it a twist open and if so what end twists? Also does the refill retract enough? I never seen a refill extend that far out unless the blank was cut too short. Thanks for showing.

KateHarrow

Looks good. What kit is that? Is it a twist open and if so what end twists? Also does the refill retract enough? I never seen a refill extend that far out unless the blank was cut too short. Thanks for showing.
It's an executive pen kit and it twists at the finial end. And the refill does retract all the way 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wouldn't have sent out a customer order that wasn't perfect

Attachments

• 821C514A-EE4D-4757-AD8D-8C3C33F9586D.jpeg
    821C514A-EE4D-4757-AD8D-8C3C33F9586D.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 54

jttheclockman

It's an executive pen kit and it twists at the finial end. And the refill does retract all the way 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wouldn't have sent out a customer order that wasn't perfect
Thanks for the reply. Nice long barrel to display a blank. I did not mean to suggest you would have sent it out if it did not operate properly. It is just that you look at just about any other kit and the refill does not extend that far out. Thought maybe you inserted the spring upside down. Nice work on it though.

KateHarrow

Thanks for the reply. Nice long barrel to display a blank. I did not mean to suggest you would have sent it out if it did not operate properly. It is just that you look at just about any other kit and the refill does not extend that far out. Thought maybe you inserted the spring upside down. Nice work on it though.
Yea it's a great kit. No offense taken there John - I may have come off a bit short and I apologize for that. The photo does certainly make it look like it sticks out too far but I've made tons of this kit and it just kinda works that way. Not sure why.

Top Bottom