Shaving brush Eye candy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from FidemScit

FidemScit

This is my passion. Casting resin for and then turning shaving brushes. These two handles were made from blanks artistically created by Bob Dupras and crew out at slabsblanksandboards.com . He likely sells more pen blanks which are some of the most creative and prettiest ones I've seen, but he will make larger bottle stopper blanks. I have had more comments on these two handles than many of my own. the blue one is a seven PR combo called the 7 Seas and the other is called Alien's Eye color theme. He is great to work with and has a large selection.

Attachments

• 7 seas Julie.jpg
    7 seas Julie.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 255
  • DSC_0079.jpg
    DSC_0079.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 238
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

endacoz

What sanding / finishing process did you use. I've been thinking of ordering from his website and your pictures probably just persuaded me to be ordering by next week!

FidemScit

What sanding / finishing process did you use. I've been thinking of ordering from his website and your pictures probably just persuaded me to be ordering by next week!

I sand sandpaper in stages all the way to 1,200 grit and then polish with the 4 stage polishing compound from WC. I rarely see any scratches.

Top Bottom