Shamefull Bulk Wood Gloat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

I am resawing a bunch of blanks this afternoon trying to get my Bulk Wood items restocked.
Check out this Box Elder

Attachments

• IMG_1705.jpg
    IMG_1705.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_1706.jpg
    IMG_1706.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 241
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Oldwagon

Gary that stuff does not look like it should be in your shop.Maybe you should just send it all up this way.I think it would look better in Toms shop.Todd

mick

Gary let me just hold a lil bit of that....I promise I won't turn it. Yeah that's the story I won't turn it.....much. :rolleyes:
BTW that's some pretty stuff!

Fred

Greetings Gary ...

Nice 'future blanks.' I thought that maybe you and others here may have never looked at the bug that gives aid in changing so much of this wood into 'red marked' blanks.

Look into them as they are quite a pest all across North America and into part of Canada.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...mage_result&resnum=4&ct=image&ved=0CBMQ9QEwAw

They can stink quite bad if the infestation is large enough and you bring them into the shop or home unknowingly. :eek:

Mark

Gary, if you find you run out of room, I'd be happy to donate some shop space to store your Bulk - Red Cedar, Walnut, Box Elder, etc. :biggrin:

Nice looking slabs of wood. :)

Gary Max

Folks you really need to check out the Classifed ad on these Bulk Blanks over at MVV
You ain't going to see many deals like this come along.
This wood is dry----no bugs alive anywhere. Plus I do NOT wet the blanks trying to bring the color out---that's the way they look using my $100.00 wallyworld camera.

Top Bottom