September Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stealth555

I know this is a bit early, but figured I might as well get it out there. The next meeting is in May at Monthy's. After that, I would love to host one at the store in Houston on September 17th.

If that sounds good, I will start working towards door prizes and other things that I can squeeze out of Rockler. ;)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dplloyd

I'm marking both dates on my calender. I unfortunately missed the most recent one. Looking forward to it:biggrin:

stealth555

DATE CHANGE

Everyone,
Based on conversations I have had and other timing issues, I need to change the date to September 10th.

Regards,

Steve

stealth555

Ok guys. I am wanting to get an idea of some of the deos you may be wanting to see or topics you may want to discuss. Leave your ideas here and I will see what can be done to facilitate them at the meeting.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

stealth555

Pat,

Sounds good. I have the Tormek T7. I will bring it and one of my guys has a grinder and Wolverine. i will see if I can get him to bring that.

Any other ideas folks?

rsjimenez

Also, I want to let everybody know that I will be bringing my Carbon Fiber Blanks to sale.

Collection.jpg

stealth555

IMPORTANT

Ok all, looks like we will either need to find a new location for the meeting or I won't be at it.

As of 4:15 PM today, I am no longer employed at Rockler. Therefore, I cannot host the meeting there.

I am total shock as it was a complete surprise to me.

rsjimenez

Ok all, looks like we will either need to find a new location for the meeting or I won't be at it.

As of 4:15 PM today, I am no longer employed at Rockler. Therefore, I cannot host the meeting there.

Sorry to hear that.

We can have it at my place if everybody agrees?

The Penguin

wow - that sucks.

been a month or more since I stopped in at Woodcraft on BW8 in Stafford, but I think they had a sign up looking for employees.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Sorry to hear this Steve. Hope something else developes for you.
As for the next meeting, is everyone OK with Ramon hosting it in Alvin?

BRENDA WITTE

HEY, STEVE. I REALLY HATE IT THAT YOU WONT BE AT ROCKLER ANYMORE. I ALWAYS ENJOY LOOKING AT YOUR PENS. AS FAR AS THE IAP MEETING. I DONT CARE WHERE IT IS, AS LONG AS YOU ARE THERE.

BRENDA WITTE

I DONT WANT TO GO TO THIS MEETING AND NOT KNOW ANYONE. I HAD TO TAKE THAT DAY OFF TO ATTEND. THIS WILL BE MY FIRST IAP MEETING. I REALLY HOPE YOU WILL BE THERE.

BRENDA WITTE

SEPT MEETING

DO YOU KNOW WHERE RAMON LIVES IN ALVIN? HE SENT ME AN ADDRESS BUT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ALVIN. IF YOU DO, WOULD YOU TELL ME DIRECTIONS BEFOREW THE MEETING? I AM HAPPY THAT YOU WILL BE THERE.

mson

Brenda, if you have the address, go to Google > maps > put in address and then get directions from your home.

I use it all the time and works well.

martin

Top Bottom