September 28th Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dennisg

Keith will be teaching us how to take better photos of our pens. Bring a digital camera and your pens. I'll bring my notebook and you will be able to view your pics full size and change exposers if needed. Tell your pen turning buddies about this gathering. This is something we can all imporve on. dennis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
If anyone wants to try out a Plexi-tone finish, I have half a quart of the mother gel I wouldn't mind giving out, some of. Just bring a 4 oz PP or an empty baby food jar to the meeting next Monday.

ngeb528

I wish the meetings weren't on Mondays. My hubby & I might be able to come on a weekend but 112 miles is too far for me to drive alone at night. Take lots of pics so I can see what everyone looks like :biggrin:

I wish the meetings weren't on Mondays. My hubby & I might be able to come on a weekend but 112 miles is too far for me to drive alone at night. Take lots of pics so I can see what everyone looks like :biggrin:

Nancy,

Not to impose but I drive through/skirt Deland about every other month on my way to see my brother in Oviedo. I'd be happy to stop in for a few minutes and talk shop.

brewtang

Thanks Keith...Rick and thong are two things that didn't need to be in my head at the same time. Possibly scarred for life now.

dennisg

Change in Plan

Keith will most likely be working late tonight. I will be the new entertainment. I'll do a demo on my version of a CA finish. Bring some sanded blanks ready to finish and try out this method. It surprisingly like the method Skipper uses. I cut lots of time from my previous way of doing things. Bring show and tell items and anything you might want to sell or trade. See you guys tonight.

Top Bottom