September 2015 Pen In The Hat (PITH)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

Yeah .... I joined just a few months back, didn't have to wait long at all for the festivities to start, and the Summer Extravaganza was just awesome! :)

Next upcoming event that I am aware of is the Birthday Bash event, February 2016.

iMattDaddy

So are all the activities posted in the activities manager area? I read that as a place for the "Manager" to post, not where activities are managed. Lol.

hcpens

Where to post

You would post in the Thread, which is September 2015 PITH Picture posting. Read the first post from me.

Thanks for asking.

Last edited:

skewed-logic

Another delightful PITH experience

Yesterday I received (hey, Australia is a long way from here) from PenPal an industrially strength wrapped package containing 2 faceted burl pens and a burl cap pen holder (with platypus).
Great work, Peter. Worth every second of the wait.
Thanks for managing another cat-herding experience.
-p

Attachments

• PenPalPITH.jpg
    PenPalPITH.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 188

PenPal

My Pith Swap to Paul to explain the timbers etc the one pen Aussie Timberbits kit with Aust Flora on the Centre Band and embossed on the Cap The Southern Cross Stars timber Olive grown in Aus, the second pen Conkerberry both pens Hex Cut, The pewter animal the Platypus, the pen rest is Brown Mallee cut in the shape of Oregon State. I add that I had to remove two blanks they would have cost me 24 dollars extra to leave in.

Peter

Attachments

• DSCF0021.jpg
    DSCF0021.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCF0026.JPG
    DSCF0026.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Top Bottom