September 19th 2015

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

As those in attendance had discussed, we came to the consensus that the 19th of September would be a fine date to have the next meeting. No location has been determined.....anyone want to volunteer?

Three months isn't that long of a time, so let's think about a demo(s) that we would like to see?

Scott (new folks were fun) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TDE

I can't make this one. I'm taking my wife out of town for her birthday on the 20th. Have a good time. Ted:)

I guess we are just too busy...

Scott, I guess everyone is too busy,,,if it wasn't so far for everyone, I would host every time down here.....I tried to start a local group but the interest for a real "involved/working group" just doesn't exist! Maybe as Bob said in December...until then, I guess I will drive to Texarkana!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Totally unrelated to your meeting but, when I saw the OP date it, caught my eye. A very special lady was born in a cabin outside of Vandervoort, Arkansas in Polk County on September 19, 1916 My mother always garnered herself as a Razorback. :wink: I miss her. Sorry for intruding. Just thought someone might be interested for some reason. I would like to go back there someday. Maybe look up some IAP members on the way.

I hope you all get a meeting set up.

Top Bottom