Selling my Delta 3HP Unisaw and Grizzly 3 HP 15 Inch Planer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RogerGarrett

Hi folks. I haven't posted for ages. I read rules, but I may be breaking some by accident. Moderators - feel free to correct me!!!

I am selling my Delta 3HP Unisaw with folding outfeed table, mobile base, and overarm system that has a blade guard on it and can be connected to a shop vac. This is a right tilting blade, and it is the full blown 52 inch Aluminum Delta Unisaw Fence (really great fence system!).

There is nothing wrong with this saw - I've used it for about 15 years and it has performed flawlessly.

Why am I selling it? I turn 60 in June, and I am looking to pick up the slightly smaller Sawstop Professional 36 inch 3 HP table saw. As a professional musician, I value my fingers! The Sawstop will give me some peace of mind as I age.

I have this listed at the Facebook Market place for $1200.00 Pickup only in Bloomington, IL

I also have a Grizzly 15 Inch Planer I'm selling. I rarely use it (it has maybe 5 run time hours on it). I've serviced it (oil, tune-up, etc.) and it is up at Craigslist for $1100.00.

Offers on either will be considered! You can PM me, but I forget to check in........... it would be better to contact me via private email at rgarrett@iwu.edu

Roger Garrett

Attachments

• Delta Table Saw front view.jpg
    Delta Table Saw front view.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 422
  • Delta Table Saw side view.jpg
    Delta Table Saw side view.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG_5321.JPG
    IMG_5321.JPG
    252.6 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_5324.JPG
    IMG_5324.JPG
    251.8 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_5325.JPG
    IMG_5325.JPG
    239.4 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_5326.JPG
    IMG_5326.JPG
    224.8 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penicillin

Be sure to budget for the Industrial Mobile Base w/PCS Conversion Kit for the SawStop professional cabinet saw. Don't settle for the cheaper Professional Integrated Mobile Base. Quoting Trent Davis, the Industrial Mobile Base "Will cause you to despise all other mobile bases you ever use."

RogerGarrett

Be sure to budget for the Industrial Mobile Base w/PCS Conversion Kit for the SawStop professional cabinet saw. Don't settle for the cheaper Professional Integrated Mobile Base. Quoting Trent Davis, the Industrial Mobile Base "Will cause you to despise all other mobile bases you ever use."

I figured in for the industrial mobile base and the $29 conversion kt. It's quite a nice mobile base. Here is the saw as configured:[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Professional 3HP Sawstop Table Saw w mobile base - folding outfeed table and dust collection s...jpg
    Professional 3HP Sawstop Table Saw w mobile base - folding outfeed table and dust collection s...jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

Woodchipper

As a professional musician, I value my fingers!
Do you have your hands/fingers insured? Liberace had his insured for one million which was a lot of money in those days but a fraction of what he was making.

Top Bottom