Selling everything in my shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
After 17 years, I've decided to quit turning wood or anything else. There are many reasons for this decision but we'll skip that part. I have quite a lot of items to be listed for sale, so I will probably make several posts, rather than one BIG one. Keeping it as simple as possible for me.

So I took some photos today, and we will start with these items. If it seems that I don't know what I'm doing, that would be accurate. But hopefully there will be two happy people in the end. No overseas shipping please!!

8/22/2023 I have decided to sell these items individually, AND lower some prices. Not everyone wants 17 nibs.

Photo 1. Long Squeeze FP ink converters $3.00 each 4 converters left

Photo 2. Heritance Semi-Flex Nibs (can be used with Bock feeds) $5.00 each NOW $4.00 11 nibs left

Photo 3. Mix of pen clips for the Kitless Pen Maker $4.00 each Now $3.00 SOLD

Photo 4. Ptownsubbie Tube-In Lable Rolling Jig with Two Templates $15.00 SOLD

long squeeze converters.jpg
Heritance nibs.jpg
Fancy clips.jpg
Lable Jig.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

I am very sad to read this Chuck. I have been inspired often by your work. How many nibs do you have and size and are they fine point? Also, how many twisted looking clips?
thank you

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I am very sad to read this Chuck. I have been inspired often by your work. How many nibs do you have and size and are they fine point? Also, how many twisted looking clips?
thank you
Thank you Hans. There are 17 nibs. They are Medium point. I recall reading a discussion where someone said they are between 5 and 6. There are 7 Chrome twisted clips, 1 Gold and 1 Brushed Silver.

anthonyd

I am also very sorry to read this. You have been an inspiration to many here and your tutorials such as the one on how to add bands have helped many!

MRDucks2

I can assure everyone that Chuck has some great stuff. I know personally, not that I went to his shop and got the presale review with opportunity to cherry pick or anything. 😇

duncsuss

Chuck, very sorry to read that you are calling it a day.

If nobody else has taken them, and you are willing to split the batches, please put me down for 6 of the squeeze fill converters and 6 of the Heritance nibs. (I'm debating whether to ask you for some of the clips too).

Thanks!

Top Bottom