Segmented fountain pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Angela S

Angela S

This is funny timing. Yesterday I finished this segmented pen that I have been working on for the past couple weeks. The acrylic blank that is used is the extra blank I bought incase I messed up the wedding pen that is the featured pen right now. Neither the top or bottom blank ended up being what the original plan was. But I am happy with the results. C&C always welcome and appreciated.

C056407C-EDC1-4B24-9ABD-83717A9C8459.jpeg

569F5056-A8C4-4417-8503-90D257798F96.jpeg

0E6A25C4-28AC-4D93-A60F-67E099D08663.jpeg

F34C1943-8499-4799-A8B6-4DD462C9793F.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Interesting for sure. I am sure alot was learned and you go from there. If you do not mind a comment and this is just a taste thing but I do not like fat pen bodies. I like to let the kit call the shape. I am a bushing to bushing guy and do not try to impress with curves and coves and things that you never see on highend big name pens. Like I said just an opinion.

Last edited:

Angela S

Interesting for sure. I am sure alot was learned and you go from there. If you do not mind a comment and this is just a taste thing but I do like fat pen bodies. I like to let the kit call the shape. I am a bushing to bushing guy and do not try to impress with curves and coves and things that you never see on highend big name pens. Like I said just an opinion.

I don't mind comments. I am confused by yours, unless you are missing a not. "but I do *not* like fat pen bodies."

Dieseldoc

Very interesting pen with use of material that are dark and white. The profile of the body are something that some would like, or don't so don't worry about that. Over all, I think you have put together a nice pen.

PenPal

Thank goodness for wide bodied aircraft ,every shape serves a reason or purpose eg when I made a pen from a Hairy Mammoth Tooth I spent most of 6 hrs turning the rock like surface and called uncle when it had all its glorious colour and to me a neat shape.

Angela like your combination and delicacy in amalgamating these stunning materials,the finest lines saved and meeting IMHO the fittings so well.
So many exciting views ,no holds barred ,full explanation clearly phoyographed. So well done lady.

Peter.

Top Bottom