Seeking a pen case supplier

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thewishman

I used to own several 12 pen carrying cases. They were leather and sold on ebay by wkiffin, but the seller went out of business and I sent my cases to a salesman (who never returned them.) They held everything up to emperors with a wide elasticized band.

Does anyone know of a case that is good looking and big enough to carry large pens?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thewishman

Here's an inside shot of an old case.
IMG951442.jpg

boatemp

We are woodworkers. Make a wooden attache case and put ribbing in it. I did this years ago but it fell off of my bike and that was the last I've seen of it. Some bass wood (or whatever you choose) a router and some elastic band and voila, a case. I know you can do it. I know you can, I know you can, I know you can.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

thewishman

We are woodworkers. Make a wooden attache case and put ribbing in it. I did this years ago but it fell off of my bike and that was the last I've seen of it. Some bass wood (or whatever you choose) a router and some elastic band and voila, a case. I know you can do it. I know you can, I know you can, I know you can.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
I'm one of the "only makes pens" guys. No other turning or woodworking skills.

thewishman

Most of our kit suppliers sell cases. Start with exotic blanks.
Hey Don, I forgot to look there, thanks for the reminder. I checked them out last night. Looking for something a little more fancy - not a knock on our suppliers, just more of a niche market.

I may drive around in a 15 year old car with no air conditioning, but I park it around a corner when I walk into a jewelry store to sell them pens. I want the pens and the case to look like it belongs in their store.

showcaser

They also have a 12 pen case but it's only $7 cheaper than this 24 pen case

Top Bottom