See John Underhill Cast Live - AAW Presents: From Penturning to Pen Making with Mark Dreyer and John Underhill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mg_dreyer

I was happy to be asked by the AAW to join John Underhill in a special pen making demo February 19 at 3 pm (EST). I will be handling the first 30 minutes of the demo on some of the basics of pen making (blank prep, drilling, painting, and some turning) and then John will take it home with about 60 minutes of casting (color casting and clear casting, casting materials, setting up shop and vertical casting). I know this is going to be fun and for only $10 for members and $15 for non-members. And you can replay it up to March 13.

If you have any thoughts on what you might like to see – let us know.

Click Here For More Details And To Register

Screenshot 2022-01-28 092243.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I'll add this to our calendar. What a great event for both new and experienced penmakers!

For our newer members who may not be familiar with Mark and John, take my advice and register for this event. Both of them give outstanding presentations. You'll learn a lot and be very entertained!

keithbyrd

I cannot figure out how to register. I don't want to join the AAW but want to attend the webinar.
How do I register without joining?

mg_dreyer

I cannot figure out how to register. I don't want to join the AAW but want to attend the webinar.
How do I register without joining?

Keith,

You do not need to be a member - there is a link on the bottom of the page to "Create an account". I was told that is the link to use - next to the "register myself" button. You should be able to create the account for the event itself. Let me know if that does not work and I will follow up with them. The event for non-members is only $15 - a deal to see John demo.

Let me know,
Mark

Top Bottom