SECURITY SUITE Malware ... DANGEROUS OVERPOWERING VIRUS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred

The solution is FREE and is quite efficient ... :biggrin:

Just in case someone here has been unfortunate enough to experience the SECURITY SUITE infestation of malware ... here is a very useful and thorough way to eliminate it from taking over your system.

The virus SECURITY SUITE installs itself without your permission and will report that every EXECUTABLE program on your system is infected. It then offers itself for sale and promises to eliminate all infections. Of course it has installed these infections in the first place in an effort to defraud you of your money.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

You probably will need to download the Malwarebytes program from a 'clean' system, check for updates, copy it and then run on your infected system.

Download the Malwarebytes programming and once installed on your system be sure to check for any updates before running it. It can possibly take several hours to clean your system of malware and it is quite thorough.

Once it has run your system should again be running up and fine.

Some one needs to go get to the vendor of this virus and cover them in thick CA and BLO. See if they can stand up to the heat generated. :devil::devil: Their alleged location is stated on their contact page IF you have the crap on your system ans can read it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

intillzah

My boss had this happen to his computer at work. I'm going to try this and see what happens. And I think that the CA and BLO is too gentle of a punishment for the fools who do this crap....

Fred

John, Spybot didn't even see this on my neighbor's PC. The Security Suite even turned off almost all of his security programs and he is quite good at updating his programming everyday. One just never can be to careful these days.

BTW, the Security Suite virus quite often tries to open various prono sites from all over the place in an attempt to further it's journey on to other systems ... must have been written by someone with a grudge or nothing better to do with their hands, er, time or so I figure! :eek:

phillywood

Fred, here is an Idea, why don't we find his address and approach the Bas.........d with a nice gesture email telling him we want to send him a pen then make a best looking macho pen that someone can produce. Then devise a self blowing up CA dispenser that will blow up on to his hand the instant he opens up the package. Then we send it to him. when he goes opening up the package and try to send us a thank you note then his fingers would be glued to the keyboard so hard that they have to cut them off and send them to us for making pens out of.
How does that sound? I'll bet you we can even put the darn finger pens on the WWW for auction which will bring in tons of money for the handicaps.
Just a thought!!!!!!

Seer

Try this combofix.org and follow the instructions it runs several scanners at once and always if you can run any spyware remover in safe mode and if you run it in safe mode with networking you should be able to download it as well. I use this on clients pc's and it takes 10 to 15 minutes to run and do not install the recovery console as it is not needed to run this program. PM me if you want.
Jerry

Top Bottom