Second 3D chevron attempt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jkeith

jkeith

I had previously posted my blue 3D chevron pen based off Mark James' concept last week, this weekend I redid the print slightly and was able to cast it with multiple colors. I need a better photo setup as the pictures don't do it justice.

Attachments

• IMG_1320-800x600.jpg
    IMG_1320-800x600.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_1319-800x600.jpg
    IMG_1319-800x600.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_1318-800x600.jpg
    IMG_1318-800x600.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 224
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Very nice. I love the colors. I would like to see a closer photo. Keep up the nice work.

When you are bored... See if you can reduce the size of the sections between the Chevrons, and have 6 Chevrons. Then eventually have no secondary sections between Chevrons, for complete rings (This was a suggestion from Skiprat that I have not yet figured out how to do with wood and wood veneers).

OZturner

Nice Pen Joey,
Thought it is difficult to see the fine Definition of the Blank.
Have adjusted the contrast a little too much and washed out the definition in the photographs?
Brian.

jkeith

Nice Pen Joey,
Thought it is difficult to see the fine Definition of the Blank.
Have adjusted the contrast a little too much and washed out the definition in the photographs?
Brian.

My lighting setup isn't the best and this was on my camera phone. I tried to tweak in the phone settings but it has probably made it worse. I might try a good old outdoor shot tomorrow with some natural light and see if I can get a better picture

Top Bottom