Seam rippers - ✔️

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mmayo

mmayo

Ready for the next two shows and the Gallery n Gifts.

Hint - if you have trouble inserting the flat springs in a PSI kit, clean the tube with a pipe cleaner and try wetting the outside of the spring before inserting it into the tube.

Attachments

• D7145C88-4C63-4F24-8F33-E4F115C991AA.jpeg
    D7145C88-4C63-4F24-8F33-E4F115C991AA.jpeg
    512.5 KB · Views: 105
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joebobber

I have had issues with those stupid springs, and I don't like the look of the rubber o ring ones, so we started cutting felt sticker paper into little strips and putting them in the tube, 2 strips per end. Haven't had an issue since. Most of the problems came from people not knowing how to put the seam ripper or stiletto or whatever back into the tube and they'd catch the spring and bend it or who knows what else then eventually they'd fail.

mmayo

I have had issues with those stupid springs, and I don't like the look of the rubber o ring ones, so we started cutting felt sticker paper into little strips and putting them in the tube, 2 strips per end. Haven't had an issue since. Most of the problems came from people not knowing how to put the seam ripper or stiletto or whatever back into the tube and they'd catch the spring and bend it or who knows what else then eventually they'd fail.
I did not like the o rings either. Carefully bending the spring into a cylinder with some overlap made the difference with water.

Top Bottom