Sea Turtles!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bugradx2

bugradx2

This is a Sea Turtle rollerball pen that I made for my sister in law for Christmas. She is a scuba diver and loves sea turtles.

The pen is from Woodturningz and the blank is called Blue Brava made by MuttBlanks and I got it at Exotic Blanks. The cabuchon on the cap was on the cap when it arrived at my house, the blank matched it really well.

Attachments

• IMG_9831 Penturnerz dolphin Blue Brava.jpg
    IMG_9831 Penturnerz dolphin Blue Brava.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_9834 Penturnerz dolphin Blue Brava.jpg
    IMG_9834 Penturnerz dolphin Blue Brava.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_9840 Penturnerz dolphin Blue Brava.jpg
    IMG_9840 Penturnerz dolphin Blue Brava.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_9835 Penturnerz dolphin Blue Brava.jpg
    IMG_9835 Penturnerz dolphin Blue Brava.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_9837 Penturnerz dolphin Blue Brava.jpg
    IMG_9837 Penturnerz dolphin Blue Brava.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_9839 Penturnerz dolphin Blue Brava.jpg
    IMG_9839 Penturnerz dolphin Blue Brava.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 59
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

I'm not a huge fan of the themed pen kits, but I've also made several and pretty much liked them all. Wow - you aren't kidding, the cabochon looks like you customized it for the blank. Nice pairing. I'm sure your sister in-law will cherish it. - Dave

bugradx2

I'm not a huge fan of the themed pen kits, but I've also made several and pretty much liked them all. Wow - you aren't kidding, the cabochon looks like you customized it for the blank. Nice pairing. I'm sure your sister in-law will cherish it. - Dave
Thanks, I don't always love them either but this is a perfect one for her. She was psyched when she opened it.

d_bondi

Thanks, I don't always love them either but this is a perfect one for her. She was psyched when she opened it.

Maybe it is a Dave thing 🤷‍♂️ ;), but I also am not generally a fan of themed pens, but I do really like this one. The blank pairing with the kit is excellent. Very nicely done!!

Top Bottom