SE Mind Bender Contest #2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Mind Bender Contest #2 is now open.

The objective is to unscramble the words listed below. Please read and follow these rules:

1. Send an email message with your guess to iap.puzzles@gmail.com
2. Put "Mind Bender #2" or something to that effect in the subject so I will know which contest you are entering.
3. List your unscrambled words in the same order as the scrambled list.
4. You may only submit one email for this contest and only one guess in the message.
5. You must follow all standard SE Contest guidelines and your IAP profile must include your first & last name.

This contest will remain open for at least 48 hours starting from the time of this post.

All correct entries will earn 1 point toward the overall contest total points. One of those correct entries will be drawn for an individual puzzle prize. Note: you must correctly unscramble all 15 words to earn a point in this contest.

Banter is encouraged, but please do not post any real hints.

Have fun - let me know if you have any questions.

Edgar

1. EVNOCIANTRSO
2. TXGAAAEZNARV
3. HDNOGCAACLI
4. OTTOURNNDCSII
5. HEESMDRCAIN
6. OGHRHPYOTAP
7. NGSNGIMETE
8. NRNIPETGUN
9. CEUSAETONNNNM
10. DAFLICSISSE
11. MAOLFUACGE
12. NCTHOAISLPIR
13. TPORAREIRS
14. WOOTNRMAR
15. RNIIMTNOSASS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skeleton2014

Got 9 but my mind is bent beyond recovery. Probably won't get the rest without some serious help and rest. Will you give partial credit or is this an all or nothing type of MB?
Jeff

ajollydds

I'm usually pretty good at these, Edgar put me into checkmate. Well played, I'm going to go uncross my eyes and get some Advil.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Got 9 but my mind is bent beyond recovery. Probably won't get the rest without some serious help and rest. Will you give partial credit or is this an all or nothing type of MB?
Jeff

For now, it is one point for all 15, but I may change it to 1 point for 10 and 2 points for all 15. I'll decide on that tomorrow.

This contest will stay open at least until sometime Monday.

Edgar

Skeleton2014

Jeff

For now, it is one point for all 15, but I may change it to 1 point for 10 and 2 points for all 15. I'll decide on that tomorrow.

This contest will stay open at least until sometime Monday.

Edgar
Monday of this year?? May need more time.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Rule Change

OK - by popular request, I will revise the scoring for Puzzle #2

You will earn 1 point toward the total puzzle score if you get at least 10 correct or 2 points if you get all 15 correct.

Everyone earning at least 1 point will go into the drawing for an individual puzzle prize.

This contest will close sometime after noon CDT on Monday.

Edgar

You're killing me, Smalls.......:biggrin:

I've got(I think) 13 of them. I've also got a large red welt on my forehead from banging my head against the wall trying to figure out the other two.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
You're killing me, Smalls.......:biggrin:

I've got(I think) 13 of them. I've also got a large red welt on my forehead from banging my head against the wall trying to figure out the other two.

I did include a couple that can't be solved with an annagrammer app, but you'll kick yourself when you figure them out or see the answer. :)

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Puzzle Contest #2 is closed

This contest is now closed. No further submissions will be accepted as of the time of this post.

Thanks for playing
Edgar

Skeleton2014

Can't wait to see the answers to the five I couldn't get... Will you be posting them soon? Also, didn't see the results of MB #1... Did I miss them somewhere?
Thanks, Jeff

This contest is now closed. No further submissions will be accepted as of the time of this post.

Thanks for playing
Edgar

Top Bottom