Scriptus Pen Show - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Scriptus Pen Show - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posted by darrin1200
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sunday, October 27, 2019 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, October 27, 2019 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

darrin1200

Come and attend the 6th annual Scriptus Pen Show. One of Canadas very few pen shows.

Timber Elegance ( @darrin1200 ) will be in attendance if you want to drop by and say Hello.
It takes place on the 27th of October from 10am-4pm at the Toronto Reference Library.

Entrance is free. There are many exhibitors from vintage to modern (including a few custom makers) as well as paper and accessories.

Scriptus 2019

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darrin1200

I'd love to Rob.
I should be getting to my hotel, downtown, sometime Saturday afternoon. Do you still have my Cell number?
Will you be at the PreParty Saturday evening? It is called the Scriptus Preamble, and is being hosted by "Writing Pay it Forward Canada". It is at the Northern Maverick Brewing Co, at Bathurst and Adelaide. It is a free event, but is limited seating. You need to get tickets through Eventbrite.

Rob9

Just saw your message now. Does your cell number end with 36? or 51? I have both. I thought that the PreParty was for vendors only. I just registered now and hope to be there. I'll confirm later in the week. Are you bringing any calligraphy pens with a 3.8mm nib to Scriptus? I'm interested in getting one for a friend so if you happen to have one sitting around please bring it along.

Top Bottom