Scratch made wood display rack

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from elyk864

elyk864

I had some scrap wood laying around and needed more display space at work. I ended up using the dowel rod that was from my daughters old toy rack she had. I saved all the wood from it just in case. Came out pretty nice for about an hour worth of work.

Attachments

• CameraZOOM-20171106130002308.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20171106130002308.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 754
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elyk864

Very good idea. I like. On my woodworking forum, my signature is: "There is no such thing as scrap wood". Personally, I would have countersunk the screws and topped with hole plugs.

I thought about it, but I like the industrial type look. I almost put bolts in lol. I just like things that look different.

Very good idea. I like. On my woodworking forum, my signature is: "There is no such thing as scrap wood". Personally, I would have countersunk the screws and topped with hole plugs.

I thought about it, but I like the industrial type look. I almost put bolts in lol. I just like things that look different.

Nicely done, but I do think the bolts would be a big improvement. While the screwheads lend an unfinished look to the rack, the right bolts would stand out as a design feature. Fill it up with those Raw pens.......

Top Bottom