Schmidt 888 Fine Black Rollerball Refills (20)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mmayo

I have TWO bags of 20 Schmidt 888 fine point, black rollerball refills. Never used, never opened the cap - Brand Spanking New!

$14 EACH bag of 20 refills which includes shipping to CONUS. That is half price!

Please email me IF INTERESTED

MARKLMAYO2@GMAIL.COM

Attachments

• 2B90217D-9536-4012-B7C1-7D33DF6CDF43.jpeg
    2B90217D-9536-4012-B7C1-7D33DF6CDF43.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ramaroodle

So...now that I've bought them, what pens do they fit? Parker refills?? I'm sure I will find a home for them. Doesn't matter as everyone seems to care more about the refills that the actual pen style.

DwightE

I'm not trying to be difficult. Each time I charge the correct price and someone from another area buys it, I get burned.
I'm curious how you are shipping? Living in AK myself I hear this all the time ie shipping. Flat rate is the same everywhere if you use that. Not trying to stir things up but really would like to know. Cheers.

mmayo

I'm curious how you are shipping? Living in AK myself I hear this all the time ie shipping. Flat rate is the same everywhere if you use that. Not trying to stir things up but really would like to know. Cheers.
Thank you I will know better from now on.

I use Pirate Ship.

For your information I give a lot of stuff away and have had some surprises when I ship the free stuff or items sold. I am postage gun shy as a result. Absolutely no offense to those in Alaska or Hawaii.

rixstix

When I moved from Palmer back to Louisiana (years ago), Louisiana DMV stamped my vehicle registration "Foreign Title Held" because of my Alaska title; so even some government agencies not consider Alaska & Hawaii part of the USA. The driver's license department fingerprinted me due to the same reason on the same day, even though I grew up in Louisiana.

MRDucks2

I ship a lot of stuff first class parcel, which is lower cost for customers and still gets most place in the US most of the time in 3 days.

However, as a first class parcel, the charges are higher for outlying areas, at least from Indiana.

rixstix

In case you didn't know, the annual USPS rate change occurs at midnight tonight. There are increases and actually a few decreases in price.

Top Bottom