SC meeting at my place?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Since there won't be a December meeting in Columbia I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in coming out to my new place for some fun. There'd be plenty to do. Casting, Turning, Metal Lathe mayhem, Kitless, whatever really. Plenty of room if anyone wanted to bring an extra lathe or two. I've got plenty of stuff to turn (apart from kits!).

Oh, and FOOD :biggrin:

I don't have a date set, but it would be within the first two weeks of December. I'm looking for a little feedback from yall as far as interest and what days would work best for everyone. Anyone is welcomed to come out, no matter where your from! Here's my new address for those who want to google map it to see what kinda drive it is:

174 Mossy Tree Lane
Aiken, SC 29803

Hope this can work out! Either reply here or send me a PM and we'll get this in the works.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Bumping this to double check interest. Have heard from a few people, but no solid dates from anyone. If yall want to do this I will need a little time to plan everything out.

Tom D

Doesn't look like i'll be making it. I had a total hip replacement this past Monday and got home from the hospital Thursday. Now it is time for recovery, it's a different pain than before and a lot less intense. Have a good meeting.

Tom

Brooks803

Happy to hear your surgery went well Tom! Take it easy and have a speedy recovery.

I haven't heard much from anyone so this might not happen unless I hear from more people. However, even if there's not a "meeting" here ANYONE is welcome to come out ANYTIME.

Let's see if anyone else chimes in with a want for a meeting.

sumterdad

what are your plans. I have been working like a dog and then out of town for holidays so not in the loop as far as new info.

patharris

Local Chapter Leader
Jonathan, your invite is terriffic, I only wish it could make it as my schedule is so full right now and I have two commissioned turning to produce before Christmas.
Pat Harris

Brooks803

what are your plans. I have been working like a dog and then out of town for holidays so not in the loop as far as new info.

So far Chris no one has given me any dates that would work for them so as of right now nothing's going on. It might end up being individuals just coming over to hang out when they can instead of a large gathering. I know I'll be going to the Atl meeting on the 15th to do a kitless demo. If anyone thinks they wanna carpool I'd be up for that. I'll have room for 3 people.

Jonathan, your invite is terriffic, I only wish it could make it as my schedule is so full right now and I have two commissioned turning to produce before Christmas.
Pat Harris

That's alright Pat. I appreciate you letting me know!

Top Bottom